Monday, November 1, 2010

No Precap for Next Week

Proves the CVs are really really not sure what they want to show

They will just test the waters over the weekend

Funnily it is observed in today's episode all the questions of logic, sensibility and story flow were being answered Smile

Check the episode

This is indeed sad butchering of one's own hardwork
Please note -

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial I do not intent to keep giving references while trying to answer questions and / or allegations so please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting

2. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies

3. I feel I am pretty courteous in putting forth my views hence kindly keeps your views the same if not please do not take the trouble to comment herein.



No comments:

Post a Comment