Monday, November 1, 2010

Oye !!! Yeh kya tha ...........

I would have loved to name this post Riddhima - The Epitome of Confusion However, it does not go well with my image Unhappy Type cast ho gaya hoo as Riddhima defender ....Kya kare .....koi believe nahi karega

Plus there will be people who will come saying I am bashing Ouch though I am just pointing out continuity issues So let me be safe
I will refer to dialogues
Here it comes .............

Riddhima to armaan  Mein farz ka rashta apnane jaa rahi hoon

AR will interpret as She want to continue with her marriage for farz


Theek hai

Phir ye kya tha ..........


Riddhima to Sid  -  Mujhe ek moka do mein is baar koi galti nahi hone doongi

AR and SR will interpret as She wants to continue with her marriage


Aur ye aayi GOOGLY


Riddhima Self Talk

Meine socha tha ki mein tumhare (SID) zindagi se hamesha ke liye chali jaoingi



OH LORD !!!!!  TOH FARZ KAUNSA NIBHANE WALI THI ShockedShockedShocked

Ab hum kya bole ............. CONTINUITY ISSUES OR RIDDHIMA CONFUSED LOL

Dialogues so show MAJOR CONTINUITY ISSUES hence the CONFUSION

Or should I say RIDDHIMA'S CONFUSION has led to CONFUSING THE CONTINUITY PERSON LOL


Well this is only for the dialogues baki ka toh............ less said the better
ROFLROFLROFL

CVs ....Hamari Mano Go hire a dozen continuity persons Do yourself a favor

Please note-

1. These are writers views only about the serial and character. There is no intention of bashing any character, person or thing. Hence like previous post I shall stick to events in the serial. Go ahead and discuss however before discussing amongst yourselves please kindly recheck the episodes before commenting

2. Please be courteous in putting forth your views. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

3. I do not intend to hurt any person's feelings If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies


No comments:

Post a Comment