Monday, November 1, 2010

CVs - PLEASE SPARE THE MEN

Well I had mentioned that I was not going to post on main forum as Riddhima's character which is very dear to me is destroyed.  Every month she has a realization she has a husband who is important and she glows in love, gets naughty with him and says don't ever leave always say I love you (cry cry cry sob sob sob) and then in the 9th month ---she screams armaan I still have feeling for you ............. (cry cry cry sob sob sob)

Ok so Riddhima is not the intention of this post I had some doubts so just thinking aloud

Riddhima is supposed to be a modern independent girl etc etc etc.  (the characterization on the star one website says)

So effectively woman can be like Riddhima also as portrayed by the CVs. Since the writer is also a woman she will know better what women are? So this can be also the face of a woman ...............not what I have been professing ............(if you have not read my posts please go read before jumping to conclusion what I profess)

So Riddhima cares a damn for family (why should she Shashank is not her real father nor anjali her sister)

Manipulates and uses people as resources at your disposal (if Shashank Anjali  Sid and armaan love her  its their problem) She can pretend she loves them turn by turn and use for her ulterior motive and discard like she did to her father or armaan or now Sid.

Father raised her ' but she was more armaan armaan
armaan left her ' she was SID SID SID TUM hi meri sachai ho
armaan came back ' Ohhhhh mera pyar jhuta nahi tha..............chalo sid se jhute pyar ka naatak karti hoo ....pakdi gayi toh farz bol doongi............ win win situation ..............armaan bhi mera Sid bhi mera Father bhi not upset.............aree penthouse bhi mera ........


Dishonest and Hypocrite - Lie Lie Lie through your teeth and then tell all you should not tell lie ....armaan mujhe kuch nahi batata (cry cry cry sob sob sob)
Chalo so this is supposed to be realistic so I guess as per the CVs today's woman is supposedly like Riddhima. .........they may be right the writers are themselves women

Cool but are the men like armaan and Sid ?????


Stupid enough not to understand that a woman is using him? Riddhima used both armaan and Sid for her ulterior motives. She has put both the men through emotional and armaan through physical torture also.

What am I to infer that are men like this ????

All along Riddhima kept telling I don't love you armaan I am Sid's wife and armaan was like Tum chahati Sid ko karwa chauth ka wrath rako........ and later come let have party .............. and etc etc etc    are you in love with her or what .............. do you have a life ????

And Sid ' You don't love me go to armaan ..............jao jee lo apni zandagi ........ I love you I love you I love you but go to armaan and then to armaan he will hand over his old lollipop and tell him ye le tumhari hai and now let's PARTY ...............Emotions naam ki cheez hi nahi

Sid is shown shameless to party with a person who get intimate with his wife and armaan is shown shameless enough to actually get intimate with someone else's wife ..............and then party with that fellow ..........why cause he is going away handing over the girl to him and why sid cause his wife has found true love after EMA ............ wow ....................mahaan hai aaj ki naari aur use bhi mahaan hai aaj ke mard..................

Does armaan have no self respect ............ Riddhima is rejecting him soo many times even if she really loves him Does his self respect mean nothing to him and Sid less said the better............. Riddhima wanted to die .................. instead of marry him............. chuck it mahaan kyu bana ...............no self respect ..............he should have called her parents and told them here is your daughter tata  I am going to Houstan  He did not do it then now he is saying I have to move I will not try to find you Riddhima;  armaan tu ja lover boy dulhainya le jayenge .................... and armaan shameless enough be shown being all happy having broken a marriage however unsuccessful I think he considered Sid close to him or maybe he was acting  Confused..........or........ .his wife is behaving weird and overtly concerned about a another man who is her ex and Sid keeps harping NO I understand I really understand .............. I really really understand Angry

What are the CVs trying to say men are

Stupid / Insensitive / care a damn for a woman repute / having affairs / using women / manhandling them / handing over to one another like a commodity / back stabbing / SHAMELESS/having no self respect

Are men like this that you portray them this way?????? 

Chalo the writer is a woman she understands what a woman is and can write it that way............but please go and take a man's opinion on your script screenplay and story .............. before portraying men like this

Maybe the last that is remaining to see is Shashank -

Love to see a Shashank scene now.......... I am sure he will say Sid acha ladka tha .............. par armaan usse bhi achaa hai ..........beta .............tum hi meri beti se bohoooooooooot pyaar karte ho ............. shaadi karlo........Padma mithai lao ..........Riddhima ki shaadi teh ho gayi

All in All I will say you want to make a mockery of womanhood as you are one yourself Please go ahead .................
SPARE A MAN'S IMAGE ............WE ARE BETTER OFF THAN YOU

Be happy short note
But Please Note -
1. Please refrain from using derogatory or abusive language Try avoiding fighting amongst yourselves.

2. I am trying to put my views forth and do not intent to hurt any person's feelings intentionally. If it unintentionally has happened please accept my apologies. Furthermore I have been courteous in giving my views hence kindly do consider before posting allegations that I have bashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment